top of page

ENGLISH   |  中文  |   日本語

Changes for a Registration Certificate or Residence Card for a Family Member: Application Form EEA (FM)

30 January 2015

Please go for linked GOV.UK website to find new application form, if you are the family member of an EEA national who is exercising Treaty rights in the UK and you wish to apply for a registration certificate (if you’re an EEA national) or residence card (if you’re a non-EEA national) as confirmation of your right of residence in the UK.


To find the new form;


News Source from;

Please reload

bottom of page