top of page

ENGLISH   |  中文  |   日本語


​Any foreign national applying for study in the UK must first obtain a valid visa for their course of study before entering the UK. There are 3 categories for Student Visas and the applicant must apply for the correct visa for their needs.​


The advisers of Beaumont Park Associates are greatly experienced in applying for student visas whether it is for a Student in the case of students looking to gain entry to College or University, or Child Student for younger applicants looking to study at primary school or boarding school.

Student visa

Student visa is required ​for any adult visa national wishing to study at College or University level in the UK. The applicant must secure a Confirmation of Acceptance for Study (CAS) from their target institution prior to application for this visa status. You must also show that you have sufficient funds available for the duration of your study in the UK. 

Child Student visa

You can apply as a child student if you are between 4 and 17 years old. If you are between 4 and 15 years old, you must be coming to the UK to be educated at an independent fee-paying school.

Short-term study visa

This category is open to students entering the UK for short term courses or English language courses that is up to 11 months.

Information above reflects current policy, but can change at anytime. Beaumont Park Associates is always up to date with any change, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding to a Student Visa.

bottom of page