top of page

ENGLISH   |  中文  |   日本語


Are you entering the United Kingdom with the aim of seeking employment?


The Worker route is now one of the most important entry routes into the United Kingdom for skilled workers. There are various kinds of work visas available so you must apply under the correct category depending on your specific situation. If you are employer seeking information about the sponsorship licence – please refer to “Sponsor Licence”)


Beaumont Park Associates are equally adept in dealing with individual visas for personal cases or with companies requiring multiple and more complicated visas. 




Skilled Worker

Skilled worker category is for foreign nationals who have been offered a skilled job to fill a gap in the workforce that cannot be filled by a settled worker.


​Health and Care Worker

Health and Care Worker visa is for medical professionals to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with the NHS, an NHS supplier or in adult social care.

Minister of Religion

Minister of religion category is for people who have been offered employment or posts or roles within their faith communities in the UK as:ministers of religion undertaking preaching and pastoral work; missionaries; or members of religious orders.


International Sportsperson

International Sportsperson category is for elite sportspeople and coaches who are internationally established at the highest level, and will make a significant contribution to the development of their sport. 


Global Business Mobility

Senior or Specialist Worker

A Senior or Specialist Worker visa replaced Intra-company Transfer visa. It is for workers to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job at their overseas employer’s UK branch. You must be an existing employee of an organisation that’s been approved by the Home Office as a sponsor, have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer, do a eligible job occupation, and meet salary requirement.

Graduate Trainee 

A Graduate Trainee visa replaced the Intra-company Graduate Trainee visa. It allows you to come to or stay in the UK to work for your employer in their UK branch. The job must be eligible and part of a graduate training programme for a managerial or specialist role.

UK Expansion worker

A UK Expansion Worker visa allows you to come to the UK to set up a branch of an overseas business that has not started trading in the UK yet. You must already work for the overseas business as either a senior manager or specialist employee.

Secondment worker

You can apply for this visa if your overseas employer is transferring you to the UK to do an eligible job for a different organisation. Your overseas employer must have a high-value contract with the UK organisation.

Service Supplier

You can apply for a Service Supplier visa if you have a contract to provide services for a UK company, either as an employee for an overseas company or a self-employed professional based overseas.



A Graduate visa gives you permission to stay in the UK for at least 2 years after successfully completing a course in the UK.

​Temporary workers

Temporary worker category is designed to allow workers to enter the UK on a temporary basis for work.  This type of visa is aimed at the applicants:

  • Temporary workers for creative;

  • Temporary workers for charity work;

  • Temporary workers visiting for religious work;

  • Temporary workers entering the UK for a government authorised exchange;

  • Temporary workers visiting the UK under international agreements;

  • Seasonal workers;

  • Youth Mobility scheme from Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan, San Marino Iceland and Monaco who want to come and experience life in the UK.

Information above reflects current policy, but can change at anytime.

We are always up to date with any change, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding to a Work Visa (​Tier 2,5).

bottom of page